Hiya and Welcome

Photos, recipes, and what goes on!

~Western Belle

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Whats Been Going On :)

WE have been moderately busy with our lives on this end of the Rockies!

To start with, we sold our house up here and are planning (LORD WILLING) on moving towards the foothills (East) to a rental. I plan, LORD willing, to post some pictures of the home and its remodeling... which we plan to get done!

The house is a, I think, 1970's home that just needs a little updating. It is a nice four bed room home, with a dining room, family room, and living room (3 baths.) I would like, we hope, to get my room done cowboy fashion with my sisters and I's bunkbeds (My sister plans to get married and move out this spring). If she comes back to stay it might be fun to share rooms again for a couple of weeks. My saddle, saddle rack, bridle rack, and cowboy hat (not including my riding gloves or new boots) should make a nice cowboy look to the room... I also have some stencils, Breyer Horse Models, and some pictures of my horses with me. My sister and I would like LORD willing, to go shopping Thursday a pick out some stuff.

The house will still need some work. Cupboards in the kitchen are not very nice will have to work for the moment. The kitchen over all has a very classy floor, and a great stove!!!!! The backyard has about a half an acre ( a lot for town). It has some neat rock formations on it and is fenced. The front yard is classically nice! The remaining bedrooms need some touch ups and new curtains and drapes. Me and my sister like it a lot!

Well... I plan, if possible, to take some pictures and post them (of the house._

Enjoy!

~Western Belle

1 comment:

  1. Great update! We'll take my camera, LORD willing, to the Springs on Thursday to take some pictures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete