Hiya and Welcome

Photos, recipes, and what goes on!

~Western Belle

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Catching Up

It been a somewhat longish time since there has been up dating on Whinny Up.

So, to start off, a little bit of hunting- and, finally, success. My older brother shot a doe.

There where lots of deer.
Elk!



Surprise, very early, birthday party! Went to a basketball game for a surprise, early birthday celebration and then had a fun night at one of the houses playing Apples to Apples with refreshments.

Earlier went hiking at local park.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!! Thank you for posting. Steven's hunting pics are great... I wish I could have been there to celebrate with DeeDee, but it looks like a blast was had by all. And I simply LOVE the hiking pics! Great pics, sis. Thanks for posting! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Anna! Good job on the deer, Stevo! :D

    ReplyDelete