Hiya and Welcome

Photos, recipes, and what goes on!

~Western Belle

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Fun!

Today was Saturday. We did a lot of cleaning today, as usual, but we also had a little bit of fun. As Mom has a new camera, the couch was pulled apart for cleaning, and I have fun-loving-brothers, there were flying boys around the room, at least flying until they hit the couch cushions on a our living room floor. Thanks to a new camera, we have a lot more photos then usual to post.

Here are some of the photos: Enjoy!

My oldest (actually only older) brother "Living Room Flying".

My little brother attempts to "fly" to the cushions.

My older brother was by far the best at this game.

I attempt it. I am definitely too cautious to be good at this.

My little brother at launch off.

A landing.

My older brother

~Western Belle


2 comments:

  1. This pics are priceless. Looks like you had a blast. Love ya, sis

    ReplyDelete