Hiya and Welcome

Photos, recipes, and what goes on!

~Western Belle

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Two Different Worlds In Weather





Yesterday I went into town with mom and my older brother because we needed to get some clothes. The weather up at our house was half and half between sunny and cloudy. But amazingly enough, the weather was really different in town. Mom and I took some photos of us above the clouds, and I tried to take some shots of us after we had entered the clouds.

This one is my favorite. It really shows that the weather was a lot different.

A little while before we entered the clouds.

Not more then ten minutes away from the last photos.
The trees.

~Western Belle

2 comments:

  1. I did not realize you got these pics! WAY cool! That's awesome!

    Hey, promise me something please, sis? Please do NOT delete this after we move and everything changes? There are too many neat memories and it would be a pity/shame to delete all of this.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. sis... I guess I wouldn't maybe. I might make another one though....

    ReplyDelete