Hiya and Welcome

Photos, recipes, and what goes on!

~Western Belle

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Last Few Days up in the Mount.

So, I was looking at my mother's camera and came across some photos she took last Sunday, and I decided I would blog them on. Last Sunday, was cleaning time, moving time, and for me, well, I got in a last minute horse ride with one of our neighbors. Actually, the neighbor who used to own Spirit. I also have some pictures from BEFORE the wedding and when our good friend and photographer, Missy, was visiting.

But first I will post a photo of a AWESOME sunset. It isn't the best photo. We were in the car and Mom pulled to a stop so I could take a pic as we went to pick up my older brother from work.



Lil' bro takes a photo of Missy with her camera.




This photo is one that my older brother took of our old property, before we moved.



Riding Flash. Flash is a Thoroughbred/Quarter Horse gelding. He is a nice ride, very responsive.



Our neighbor and I riding Flash and Gunny. Gunny has such a gorgeous coat!

This Sunday we had some friend's stay for lunch after Sunday meeting. Their two or three year old helped make pizza, and play in the flour.





1 comment:

  1. Love the pics, sis! You look lovely and Naomi is adorable. I miss you all sooooooo much!!!!! ,3 <3 <3 <3 LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete