Hiya and Welcome

Photos, recipes, and what goes on!

~Western Belle

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vacation

We went on vacation this past week or two. It was nice. We had not been on a real, long vacation for 5-7 years... besides a short trip to OK.

I had a lot of fun! We went to the beach, saw old friends, and did lots of other stuff -including exploring the Tillamook Cheese Factory in OR.

First I will post some pictures of one of Dad's college friends and his family.

The River we went rafting on!

My lil' bro! :) :) :) :)

My older brother

My older bro and their oldest daughter working out

My older brother kayaking/rafting

Heading back after rafting.


On our way back we visited or saw these places:

My mommy and daddy!


Daddy and us three younger ones at the Falls.


Look at the Sturgeon! WOW


These guys were HUGE!


Rainbow Trout


Some very pretty flowers




Majestic Mount. Hood!



With my sister, her husband, and at the beach- as well as a ship tour.



A flag on the ship.


Another ship through the huge binoculars.


Another ship.


A smaller boat skimming across the water.


The beauty at one of the beaches!


The prettiest seastar we saw :).


Urchin.


Me, My sis, My brother-in-law and Dad!

Sheer Beauty! I love this one!


A seagull caught a fish while we were there.


Me and my sis, Lisa :)


My brothers :)


Me and Elsie's ears


A SAR demonstration done by the Coast Guard.


Mommy's sun face in the sand.


At some batteries.


Lil Bro in a whole. :)



My brother climbing on a ladder.


Peaking from a hole :).


My older brother, my younger brother, me, my sister, Momma, Daddy, and Elsie :)









3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Glad you got to go see Lisa : ) I bet the cheese factory was interesting. We usually buy their kind of cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you soooo much! I am so glad you could visit though! That was totally awesome!!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had alot of fun!
    Great pictures...

    ReplyDelete