Hiya and Welcome

Photos, recipes, and what goes on!

~Western Belle

Friday, September 9, 2011

It beginning to feel like fall here!

It is beginning to feel like fall down here -finally! We got a cold wind in last Friday night, after we got home from my brother's game. It has been reasonably cool since then. It is actually very nice to have it cooled off so much!

So, to start with, a few weeks late, we have started school again. I am going part time to a charter school and taking Biology. It is nice to take it as a class seeing as science isn't my favorite subject. I am also taking Home Economics, writing, history, PE, and Alg. 1.

My brother have started their football as well. I hope to post some pictures here of them! :). My older brother is playing Varsity and my younger brother is doing 7-8th grade football!

Elsie and our other dogs are doing great. I think Skia is getting jealous that Elsie gets more attention than her....... Elsie goes running with me once or twice a week for PE class (about 2 miles).

~Western Belle

1 comment:

  1. Weee! Sounds like a blast! Love ya lots and see you soon! :) <3

    ReplyDelete