Hiya and Welcome

Photos, recipes, and what goes on!

~Western Belle

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Break Photos

I am putting on a couple pictures from Christmas Break! It was a pretty fun time, thought it might be nice to be back on a schedule. Our highlights were of course a late celebrated Dec. 26th Christmas and my older sister getting engaged. I got a lot of animal related items for Christmas. I received a new bridle (Tu chewed on my last one), a name plate for Spirit, and two first-aid kits, and my parents got me new cowboy boots

So enjoy!





My sister's Fiance, and us kids.


Dec. 26th 2010.




My Birthday! The Cowboy hat was a present from my parents.

My new full Cowgirl suite.

Poimein is always more social on Christmas :).





7 comments:

  1. I love your site, sis! And Christmas break definitely contains amazing memories! You are the best sister ever! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, miss Anna! :) Hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed reading all your new posts :)
    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like the new ones you added on the edited posts! :) FUN!! Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete