Hiya and Welcome

Photos, recipes, and what goes on!

~Western Belle

Sunday, January 16, 2011

DeeDee's Visit from the Spirngs.






Back in School! But only for the mornings - at least mostly this week:). Dad and Mom were out of town for a couple of days this week. For one day we kids were here holding down the fort, but on Thursday DeeDee came up.

We watched Lord of the Rings the First night. While S. Elisabeth talked to her fiance, we decorated her car :). She didn't figure it out till the next morning. She came back inside and was like, "You Guys!". :)

Text Reads: Love You! Wedding Bells are Ringing!
:Just Engaged

:Blissfully in Love!

Then on the second night, Mom and Dad were home, Mom was using curlers.

First: Me, S. Elisabeth, and DeeDee.



First: My brothers, me, DeeDee, and S. Elisabeth.


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these photos!!!!! And we had so much fun! Thank you for coming up, DeeDee! We love you! And I love you, sis!!!!!! :D :D :D

    P.S. I posted. ;) Be proud of me. hehe

    ReplyDelete